The main body of the Bavarian army, ten infantry battalions, 34 battalion guns, and one artillery detachment of six guns and two howitzers, served in the Auxiliar-Korps of the imperial Austrian army. In addition, Bavaria provided two county regiments for service in the imperial Reichsarmee attached to the French army. The picture shows Bavarian artillerymen serving a battalion gun attached to an infantry regiment. The home-cast 40 mm miniatures are based for the Volley & Bayonet game system, they represent an artillery battalion of twelve guns. In the background can be seen the church of pilgrimage Maria Brünnlein zum Trost located between Wemding and Amerbach.
- 1. Bayerisches Kreis-Regiment – Infanterie-Regiment Kurbayern
- 2. Bayerisches Kreis-Regiment – Infanterie-Regiment Salzburg
Guns and wagons of the Bavarian army were painted blue-grey. However, the 2. Bayerische Kreis-Regiment received new battalion guns with red carriages in 1760.