Aratech Repulsor Company's 74-Z speeder bike was the standard military anti-gravity vehicle used by Imperial Scout troopers, motorized infantry, and cavalry units. Speeder bikes had first been used by troops of the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) during the Clone Wars. Similar in design to the civilian 74-Y speeder bike, the military variant sports a light blaster cannon below the maneuvering control unit.
- Biker Scout, 1:6 Hasbro 16857
- Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike, 1:6 Gentle Giant 6984
- Scout Biker (Endor Ambush Set), 1:20 Hasbro 41443
- Rebel Storm Booster Pack, 1:51 Star Wars Miniatures ISBN 0-7869-3477-8
- 34/60 Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike
- Action Fleet Vehicles 7 (Rebel Speeder Bike), MicroMachines 66117
- Action Fleet Vehicles 8 (Scout Biker), 1:76 MicroMachines 66118
- 74-Z military speeder bike
- Type: repulsor anti-gravity vehicle
- Length: 4400 mm
- Speed: 500 km/h
- Ceiling: 25 m
- Armament: light blaster cannon
- Crew: pilot
Visit the Miniatures Forum to buy, sell, or trade popular Star Wars miniatures, and share interesting conversion ideas.