In 1801, Henry William Paget, 2nd Earl of Uxbridge became Colonel of the 7th Light Dragoons, as they were then known. During the Peninsular War the 7th (Queen's Own) Hussars fought at Sahagun and Benavente in 1808. They returned to Spain with the Hussar Brigade in 1812 and were mentioned in Wellington's Dispatches for their role in the Battle of Orthes in 1814. The Queen's Own Hussars fought Polish Lancers at Genappe on the eve of the Battle of Waterloo, and they were deployed on the extreme right of the Allied line on the day of that battle. The pictures show painted 45 mm white metal miniatures of an officer, trumpeter, sergeant, and troopers of the 7th (Queen's Own) Hussars.