Olive Drab (OD), the grey green to dark olive camouflage colour of British, American, and Allied vehicles, guns, weapons, equipment, and uniforms. US and British sources list about two dozen colours designated »Olive Drab« which range from a nearly black olive to light khaki colour, depending on the relevant paint formula, application, surface, and weathering.
- Lustreless Olive Drab 319 – Colour № 9 – the dark olive camouflage colour for US Army vehicles and equipment, 1917–1956.
- Olive Drab № 3 – dark olive colour of the US Army M1941 Field Jacket and M1943 Uniform; Vallejo 70.988 – Khaki.
- Olive Drab № 7 – the olive green colour of the US Army Herringbone-Twill Cotton Uniform, replaced by the »Olive Green 107« Uniform in 1952; Vallejo 893 – US Dark Green.
- Dark Olive Drab 41 – darker shade of Olive Drab used by the USAAF, with infrared camouflage properties.
- S.C.C. № 15 Olive Drab – British base colour introduced 12 April 1944.
In the CMYK color model »Olive Drab« consists of 25 % blue, 75 % yellow, and 44 % black.